Your health and safety is our top priority. We are closely monitoring developments of the COVID-19 (Corona virus) and are following guidelines from the government and health authorities.
As always, we are doing our part maintaining a clean and safe environment for all. We also ask you to do your part including: washing your hands with warm water and soap, as well as staying home if you are sick or exhibiting flu/virus symptoms.
Clients will be asked COVID-19 specific questions including:
- Have you been asked to self isolation or quarantine by a doctor or a local public health official in the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (fever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory problem)?
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or someone exhibiting cold or flu like symptoms within the last 14 days?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19? What type of test did you have? When were you tested? What was the result?
*If we have any reason to suspect that the client is not completely healthy, the session will be postponed.
Prior to entering the facility:
- Kindly wait in your car or outside until we text or call you to come in.
- Clients will be greeted at the door, avoiding practices such as handshaking or hugging.
- A no-touch thermal temperature scan will be used to confirm the client’s temperature is no higher than 100.4°F [38°C]. If a client has a temperature above 100.4°F, or has developed cold or flu-like symptoms or other symptoms suggesting illness the session will be rescheduled. We also suggest calling your primary care provider for a consultation.
- We request that you remove medical gloves before entry, as gloves may be contaminated with respiratory droplets.
- Clients must wear face masks at all times.
- Clients will be escorted to the session room.
While information is still limited, the CDC indicates that these underlying conditions place people at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19:
- People 65 years or older
- Chronic lung disease
- Moderate to severe asthma
- Heart conditions
- Compromised or suppressed immunity
- Severe obesity (body mass index of 40 or higher)
- Chronic kidney disease
- Liver disease
While COVID-19 is present in the community, these changes to session procedures are advised:
- Friends and family of the client are not allowed to wait in the reception area while the client receives massage, unless they are that client’s legal guardian.
- Both the practitioner and client must wear a face mask during the session. The client must also wear a face mask from the time they enter to the time they leave the facility.
- The CDC suggests that COVID-19 infected respiratory droplets can be dispersed when people talk. For this reason, talking is limited to communication about pressure, warmth, and comfort while in the enclosed space of the session room.
- Because a face mask is worn for the duration of the massage, safe face massage is not possible and therefore prohibited at this time.
- Clients must sanitize hands with an alcohol based hand sanitizer before entering the facility.
Due to some changes as part of why we are growing, we would like to kindly reinforce our 24-hour cancellation fee.
If you cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice, you will be responsible for paying the full amount of your appointment fee.
If you reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged an additional $75 fee, the previous amount paid for the original appointment will be considered a non refundable deposit fee in order to reschedule.
A “no-show” will be charged the full amount of the appointment fee.
All services will be paid by cash, credit cards, or Venmo before the services are offered.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.